- This event has passed.
Panel Moderator: Climate Policy Initiative and Bank of America Merrill Lynch – Lab Instrument Showcase Session
‘Driving private finance to achieve 1.5-degree objectives’
This London Climate Action Week event, hosted by CPI and Bank of America Merrill Lynch, will showcase innovative climate finance instruments accelerated under the Lab while also highlighting key needs and challenges to mobilize sufficient private finance to achieve 1.5-degree objectives. Innovators driving forward these solutions will be featured, from both the implementor and investor perspectives.
Michael Liebreich will moderate the Lab Instrument Showcase Session in which Lab proponents will give a four-minute overview of innovative financial instruments they are rolling out to drive critical investment to action on climate change.
On stage with Michael will be:
- Jay Koh, The Lightsmith Group, Climate Resilience and Adaptation Finance and Technology Transfer Facility
- Hein Gietema, CSC Strategy & Finance, Water Financing Facility
- Thomas Motmans, Basel Agency for Sustainable Energy, Cooling as a Service
- Pedro Moura Costa, Sustainable Investment Management (SIM), Responsible Commodities Facility
- Agustin Silvani, Conservation International, Restoration Insurance Service Company for Coastal Risk Reduction